Reflections District Winners
The Northern Virginia District PTA has awarded the Outstanding Interpretation Award to the following entries:
Literature Special Artist Division:, Charles Nguyen, “Kaleidoscope”
Music Composition, Special Artist Division: Jake Sizemore, “I Matter For Me”
Photography, Special Artist Division: Charles Nguyen, “Perseverance”
Visual Arts, Special Artist Division: Ashley Groves, “In the Time of Covid”
Reflections County Winners
- Literature Special Artist Division, Charles Nguyen, “Kaleidoscope”
- Music Composition Special Artist Division, Jake Sizemore, “I Matter For Me“
- Photography Special Artist Division, Charles Nguyen, “Perseverance”
- Visual Arts Special Artist Division, Ashley Groves, “In the Time of Covid”
- Photography High School Division, Eloise Shirley, “Time for Renewal” (see award winning photo below)
Entries receiving Outstanding Interpretation move on to the District Level.
Congratulations Charles, Jake, Ashley, and Eloise!!
Reflections Lake Braddock Winners
The Reflections Program is pleased to announce the following Lake Braddock Secondary School PTSA local results of the National PTA Reflections Program 2020-2021 Theme: “I Matter Because…”
All Lake Braddock PTSA First Place winners will now go on to compete at the Fairfax County PTA (FCCPTA) level. Winning entries at the FCCPTA level will compete at the Northern Virginia District level, with winning entries at the District level then competing at the State level and finally the National level.